This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Various corporate legal matters; (e.g. compliance issues, transactions, agreement drafting/vetting, lawsuits etc
- Developing company policies and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating, and guarding company's against legal risks
- Taking part in with intent to lead and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents
- Represent the company in legal proceedings (trials etc.)
- A law graduate preferably with a honors degree
- Conception and aptitude in local laws, contract laws, company law etc
- Sound analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- 2 to 3 years of PQE experience in legal research or litigation
- Ability to write properly formatted essays and opinions
- Valid local license to practise law as an advocate/lawyer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pakistan’s leading AI-based firm.