Jr. Legal Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Various corporate legal matters
- Intellectual property, Compliance issues
- Transactions, agreement drafting/vetting, lawsuits etc.
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks
- Drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents
Skills & Requirements
- A law graduate preferably with a minimum second-class honour’s degree
- Atleast 18 Month Experience
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Sound analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Ability to write properly formatted essays and opinions using MS Office, experience in legal research
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pakistan’s leading AI-based firm.