AM MIS & Regulatory Reporting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Experience: 4.00 years
Posted On: Mar 16, 2021
Last Date: Mar 23, 2021
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ECIB reporting to regulator is submitted before 10th of every month and settlement of default customers have been reported within three working day. Further, ensure that ECIB desk is managed effectively and reports are being shared with branches on timely basis. • Preparation and sharing of reports i.e. Goldsmith concentration, Margin call (fortnightly basis), List of authorize branches for gold lending, preparation of routine regulatory reporting and any other Ad hog reporting. • Ensure effective role in execution of digitalization and perform UAT’s till live and propose enhancement in new systems BVS/LOS/R-17 keeping in view of needs and requirement of end users and highlight issues with concerns for effective use of system. • Ensure that all reporting pertaining to credit management have been automated and can be use through systematically. • To highlight red flag signals to the management for a potential bed debt loans. • Reporting of credit exposure to be Central Bank Credit Bureau for regular / defaulted customers. • To calculate mark to market for the secured loan. • Support management in onboarding of external vendors / evaluators.
- Hold a Master’s degree from a reputable Institution in the fields of Business Administration/Banking & Finance/ Agriculture/Economics/Accounts. Have 5 years of credit and / or operations related experience.
- Essential Skills:
- Micro Finance Banking experience Sound communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work under Pressure Proficient in MS Office & Advance Excel Time Management
- Desired Skills:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Academic Qualification:
- Master Degree (MBA, Mcom, Accounts, Economics)
- Area Of Specialization:
- Credit,MIS & Regulatory Reporting
- Computer Proficiency:
- Proficient in MS Office & Advance Excel
- Other Details/Skills:
- Micro Finance Banking experience Sound communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work under Pressure Time Management
- Head Office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMBL is Pakistan's largest digital bank committed to bank the Unbanked through various products & services to promote financial inclusion for all.