AM FP&A – Business
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Experience: 6.00 years
Last Date: Mar 22, 2021
- • Lead Business Partnering function from finance towards Business function; • Lead financial projections and business case development in relation to new product development; • Lead continuous look backs on product performance and suggest value adding pivots as needed; • Lead financial projections and business case development in relation to new branches and lead continuous look backs of branch performance and suggest changes as and when needed; • Support the business in terms of segment performance management including planning and reporting covering the segments of microfinance, SME and digital; • Perform commercial forecasting and reporting including assisting Head of business planning and analysis on key engagements and forecasting processes • Lead financial projections and business case development in relation to deposits management and lead continuous look backs of performance; • Lead presentations and senior stakeholder reporting and sessions as needed. • Support preparation of annual financial budgets and business plans of the bank.
- • Hold a Bachelors/Masters or equivalent finance qualification (e.g ACCA, CA). • Experience in microfinance industry/Fintech/Telecom is preferable yet not mandatory • 4-6 years of professional experience out of which atleast 1 year should have been spent in a commercial business partnering role.
- Essential Skills:
- • Proficient in MS Office • Strong analytical skills • Team management • Time management • Negotiation skills • Customer Relationship • Ability to work under pressure • Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Desired Skills:
- • Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for bank
- Academic Qualification:
- CA, ACCA
- Area Of Specialization:
- Finance, Strategy, Planning, forecasting
- Computer Proficiency:
- Other Details/Skills:
- Head Office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMBL is Pakistan's largest digital bank committed to bank the Unbanked through various products & services to promote financial inclusion for all.