SENIOR WEAVING MANAGER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Qualification: MS/BE/ BS
Experience: 15 years
Senior Weaving Manager required in Karachi for a well reputed Textile Company. Candidates having MS/BE/ BS degree in Textile Engineering along with at least 15 years of experience in Towel Manufacturing Industry are encourage to apply.
Senior Weaving Manager would be responsible to independently manage and run Approx. 800 Power Looms. Responsible to manage & ensure overall activities of Terry Weaving department through planning & implementation to attain production targets & overall strategic goals of the company.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all type of towel specification, weaving production.
- Maintain target production as per instruction and machine wise spare consumption report.
- Prepares loom change instructions indicating changes in loom shedding, picking, beating-up, warp let off, and cloth take up motions according to weaving design.
- Production follow -up as per PPC Plan and maintain Quality control of fabric.
- Handling Manpower at Shift wise.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in weaving cloth and maintaining record as per SOP.
- Ability to monitor equipment operations
- Quality control tests and inspections
- Critical-thinking skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Good communication
- Time-management skills
Kindly mention the job title Senior Weaving Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th March, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hasnain Tanweer Associates - HTA is providing world-class Human Resource Service and jobs in Pakistan for Pakistani job seekers.