This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Start a rewarding career in sales, marketing and financial services, with an earning potential.
- This role would suit a recent graduate or an entry level professional, which is money-motivated and looking for an opportunity to progress within a company.
- To generate quality leads that result in sales.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for business.
- Work with team to achieve sales performance targets.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way.
- Monitoring International market performance by reviewing Trade Media and keeping clients updated with the same and provide investment advice accordingly.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing as well as new customers in person and via telephone calls.
- To ensure that the customer is notified with all the prevailing fundamental factors which may have an impact on product prices
- Must have basic knowledge of Commodities that we Trade in.
- Must be aware of Major Consumers, Research/ Regulated institutions in Commodity Trading
- Must be updated on “The impact of International Events on the prices of the commodities that we Trade in.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Exceptional Negotiation skill & Convincing Power
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent stress manager
- Target Driven, must be focused on the results.
- Self Starter with high Motivation.
- Proactive Attitude.
- Must be a good time manager
Your application has been successfully submitted.