Executive Crop & Livestock Insurance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Experience: 3.00 years
Posted On: Mar 16, 2021
Last Date: Mar 23, 2021
- • Ensure insurance risk coverage against the loans disbursed for five major crops and livestock strictly as per SBP guidelines and the bank’s policies. • Prepare the data of five major crops and livestock loans correctly and strictly as per regulatory guidelines and submit the same to the insurance companies well in time as per agreed SLA and coordinate with finance department for payment of insurance premium as per agreed clause. • In coordination with the insurance companies ensure that insurance policies are accordingly issued to the individual loans insured and delivered to the branches concerned for onward delivery the respective borrowers. • In coordination with the respective branches and insurance companies, to ensure that house loans & tractors hypothecated with the bank remain insured at all time. One month before expiry of house/tractor loans branches are to be informed for payment of insurance premium to get the asset insured. • On receipt of cases from branches process onboarding of registered veterinary doctors on bank’s panel as per the bank’s policies and maintain record of such hiring/onboarding. • Keep the bank’s internal SOP’s for crop & livestock insurance scheme’s up-to-date as per the regulatory guidelines and the bank’s policy. • Maintaining complete record of crops and livestock insurance; submission of claims to the regulator for reimbursement of insurance premium so paid on biannual basis strictly as per regulatory guidelines and maintain complete record of claims made and reimbursement received from the regulator. • Manage the insurance claim lodgment and settlement in case of death of animal due to any peril(s) or reason mentioned in the agreement with insurance companies. Managing the Insurance Claims lodgment and settlement in case of calamity of any area announced by provincial Govt. Maintenance of record of set activities. • Ensure compliance of insurance related issues pointed out by internal/external/central bank’s (SBP) audit/inspections. • Ensure due diligence of new venders/insurance companies before onboarding them strictly as per the bank’s policy. • Ensure correct periodical reporting relating to insurance matters. • Manage the developments in the system and provision of “BRD’s” to IT department. Take steps to minimize the manual work and digitalize the possible operations.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution in the fields of Business Administration/Banking & Finance/ Agriculture/Economics/Accounts. Have 3-4 years of credit insurance related experience.
- Essential Skills:
- • Micro Finance Banking experience • Sound communication and interpersonal skills • Ability to Work under Pressure • Proficient in MS Office • Time Management • Relationship Management • Regulator Reporting
- Desired Skills:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Academic Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BBA, MBA, Bcom, Mcom)
- Area Of Specialization:
- Credit, Crop & LVS insurance Regulatory Reporting
- Computer Proficiency:
- Proficient in MS Office & Advance Excel
- Other Details/Skills:
- • Micro Finance Banking experience • Sound communication and interpersonal skills • Ability to Work under Pressure • Time Management • Relationship Management • Regulator Reporting
- Head Office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MMBL is Pakistan's largest digital bank committed to bank the Unbanked through various products & services to promote financial inclusion for all.