Information Security Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 22nd March, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a grade 1 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
New technology, innovative products/services, diverse business partnerships and the risk of cyber threats provides an exciting opportunity for you to grow in the field of information security. This means the work you do will carry significant importance in achieving organizational objectives through securing the organization and supporting the roll out of secure products for customers.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- Responsible for development, delivery, and maintenance of Telenor Pakistan security awareness and education program.
- Responsible to run Group KPI and local KPI as well.
- Reduce Information Security related risks to Telenor Pakistan by ensuring all employees, contractors, third party vendors, business partners know, understand and follow Telenor Pakistan security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
- Responsible to run awareness campaigns for the whole eco-system of Telenor including partners, vendors, customers etc.
- Develop and maintain Information Security policies and guidelines to improve security posture.
- Responsible to run tasks assigned by the line manager under GRC.
How will your Typical Day look like:
- Establish overall strategy for security awareness training program.
- Ensure that Information Security awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Ensure that the training material developed is appropriate and timely for the intended audiences and is effectively deployed.
- Ensure that users and managers have an effective way to provide feedback on the awareness and training material and its presentation.
- Ensure that awareness and training material is reviewed periodically and updated when necessary.
- Assist in establishing a tracking and reporting strategy.
- Development and implementation of Information Security governance structure in accordance with Telenor Group policies, ISO 27001 standard and best practices.
What we're looking for:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): BS/MS in Computer Science will be preferred. BBA/MBA from a reputed university.
- Information security background will be preferred
- 0-2 years
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Understand the concepts of information security risks and have at a minimum a basic understanding of the different concepts of information security.
- Project management
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to update and enhance skill set by self learning.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with stakeholders.
- Should be able to handle work load effectively and efficiently
- Be innovative, having analytical mind set and solution finding approach
- Have good documentation, presentation and reporting skills
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disab
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting our customers to what matters most. Empowering societies