Senior Executive RF Planning
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 22nd March, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a contractual position.
Duration: 12 months. The contract may be extendable depending on requirement of the business.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
As a member of RF Engineering team you will be fully empowered to achieve the desired goals. Everyday will bring new challenges for you and you will be making key decisions which will directly impact the network coverage and quality. Being the front end for the customer, you will be
responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- Meet the required targets of outdoor/indoor coverage and quality of USF project
- Ensure the required GoS and CSSR at site, cluster, and network level
- Proactive capacity management of existing 2G/3G network to address rise in CS/PS traffic
- Plan new capacity/coverage sites within given timelines
- Ensure financial discipline in key decisions
- Demonstrate end to end ownership and delivery of tasks
How will your Typical Day look like:
- Nominal planning, running coverage predictions
- Conducting Technical Site Surveys of USF area and negotiations with other stakeholders
- Preparing RF design reports
- Work packages analysis and validation
- NCTs, Neighbor Plan and frequency plan for new sites/expansions
- Planning for In Building Solutions Preparation of WO for parametric changes
- Follow up with operations team for rectification of operational issues
- Regular statistical KPIs monitoring and analysis
- Traffic balancing, monitoring utilization, and site expansion activities
- Coordination with different units for redesign implementation and benchmarking
- Analysis for new capacity/coverage/quality sites
- Planning for 3G upgrades of 2G sites Periodical Spectrum audits for possible internal and external interference issues
- Handling of customer complaints and suggesting RF solutions
- DT logs/reports analysis Quarterly Forecasting, budgeting, and ordering
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors in Electronics/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
- Must possess RF Planning experience to execute required tasks mentioned above
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience
Your Career Path:
- RF Planning & Optimization, Performance Analysis Unit, Field Operations
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Strong knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE
- RF Planning Principles, Propagation models, Link Budget, Traffic Theory
- RF Optimization Principles & BSS Parameters
- Antenna Theory
- Frequency Planning
- Microsoft office tools
- Enterprise Asset, Mapinfo, TEMs/NEMO
- Strong analytical skills
- Process oriented approach towards problem solving
- Good presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Effective task prioritization and time management
- Challenging attitude
- Strong team work
- Task ownership and end to end execution
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disa
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting our customers to what matters most. Empowering societies