MARKETING ANALYST – KARACHI BASED
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
An opportunity has risen for a creative, strategic, and detail-oriented professional to join OUP Pakistan’s marketing team as Marketing Analyst. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for leveraging market data and insights to drive consumer behavior and build businesses.
Responsibilities will include running quantitative and qualitative research to analyze, digest, and present the findings accurately and insightfully to internal stakeholders – overall, to help drive business forward with data-driven decision making. The role offers an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop a career in market research and analysis.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A strong academic background in Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, or Social Science from a recognized university. ACCA qualified individuals may also apply if they relevant work experience.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in business intelligence with proven success in data analysis in a marketing department.
- High proficiency in English language is essential.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills are essential.
- Good understanding of marketing goals and customer behaviour and data, and general data principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Statistical software package such as SPSS, SAS or similar databases.
- Excellent IT skills across the Microsoft desktop suites and the following:
- - Database manipulation SQL and CRM management
- - Advanced data visualization methods: Tableau, Business Objects
Applicants should apply by filling up the online recruitment form. Please specify the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, an...