Agile Project Management Officer/Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 21st March, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- He/she will be required to co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders & report project status at different forums
- Required to develop good understanding of existing charging and top-up processes
- Candidate will be responsible of understanding and converting the business requirement into detailed document
- Candidate will be responsible to gather and understand all the as-is features and processes along with documenting all the un-documented existing processes
- Candidate should establish a close working relationship with business and vendor
- Candidate should ensure project status visibility/reporting to stakeholders at all management levels
- Candidate should provide solutions to stakeholders on the identified challenges
- Plan product testing and roll out in close coordination with technology, marketing, sales and customer services, segments and other stakeholders.
- Candidate should foster team work by working cooperatively and effectively with others
- Lead all sessions of the assigned streams and ensure alignment across stream
- Ensure that all the deliverables are on track and delivered on time which includes but is not limited to details of functional scoping, documentation of relevant processes etc.
How will your Typical Day look like:
- Conducting daily scoping sessions of relevant stream
- Documenting the detail scope, map business processes and user journeys
- Draft detailed project plans
- Chase project milestones, identify and mitigate risks
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and ad-hoc visibility (Presentation, project reports etc.) of the work to management
- Support to the team, department and organization in timely project issues resolution
- Bring innovation in legacy processes and promote innovation culture in the department
- Active participation in management/CFT meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration/CS/Engineering/IT.
- PMP, ITIL, SCRUM certification would be an advantage.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Sound understanding of the dynamics of the Pakistani Telecom industry & telecom business processes
- Sound understanding of PMO, Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, Project Management & Program Management
- Sound understanding of GSM, BSS and VAS systems (CRM, Supply Chain, Charging and Billing, Top Up and E-Refill System etc.)
- Good knowledge of project financials, business case and capital budgeting will be an added advantage in this role
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines
- Effective negotiation skills
- Imagination and creativity, desire to move things
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting our customers to what matters most. Empowering societies