JUNIOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES - LAHORE BASED
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
OUP Pakistan is seeking an experienced Sales representative to join our expanding sales team. Overall, the role will primarily be responsible to drive adoption of the Press’s curriculum textbooks at schools, college, and higher education institutes.
The Junior/Assistant Manager Sales will be required to work in the field by visiting prospective, current, and past clients with the aim to build and sustain relationships and develop a base of contacts that will ultimately drive sales in the designated territory. S/he will be responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders, and following through to revenue. Within the scope of this role, the successful candidate will ensure to maintain the Press’s policies, standards, and practices, and adherence to the Press’s mission and values.
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong school education and relevant Master’s degree with 2-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Impeccable English language skills.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to set priorities, work independently and within a team.
- Excellent computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office.
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel as per business.
Applicants should apply by filling up the online recruitment form. Please specify the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, an...