DIGITAL PRODUCT ARCHITECT - KARACHI BASED
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Based in the Digital Publishing department of OUP Pakistan (OUPP), the role primarily involves overall management for all products and projects pertaining to digital educational solutions (Online platforms, eBooks, Mobile apps) including creating product strategy, business cases, product specification, project management reports and product performance metrics.
Additionally, the role will also include conducting and analysing market research/feedback to make informed data-driven decisions and suggest innovative business models to create digital user-base and manage digital subscriptions. The Product Architect will be dealing with vendor and platform management including testing of digital platforms and/or applications to help ensure high quality and timely delivery.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Master’s degree, preferably in field of Computer Science preferably or Education Technology, Business Studies or Entrepreneurship.
- Prior 3-4 years' experience as a product manager or product architect for digital platform/app development. Knowledge and experience of agile project management is preferred.
- Impeccable spoken and written English language skills.
- Strong business acumen, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, managing LMS/VLEs/CMS, graphic manipulation, and editing video and audio will be a plus.
Applicants should apply by filling up the online recruitment form. Please specify the position in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, an...