Assistant Finance Executive( Supply Chain Management ) (Islamabad)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description :
- To receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders or delivery slip.
- To issue and deliver all outgoing materials as per requisition from SCM.
- To maintain records of all deliveries on given register and in excel Sheets
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists from SCM department.
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
- To check the register balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- To prepare daily updated stock report for SCM.
- To maintain good stacking and tagging process for each asset as per standard requirements.
- To maintain bin card for each product.
- To ensure safety and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- To arrange serial numbers of newly received stock / material (if require)
- To provide on call support for inventory search.
- To intimate SCM about low stock levels
- Any other related task assigned by the Management.
- Bachelors or above in (BBA/MBA Finance or SCM) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 60% marks in matric, FSc and bachelors.
- No prior job experience is required. Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills are required along with an ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:l as
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson Learnt Award
- Idea Award
- Best Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter
Nayatel is an equal opportunity employer
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent - Day Shift
Job Location: Islamabad
Age: 21 - 28
Bachelors ( MBA in Finance/SCM with more than 60% marks ) )
Fresh - 1 Year
35000 - 40000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience the best Internet, HD Cable TV, Phone and other innovative services at affordable rates with Nayatel FTTH connection.