Dev Ops Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as an interface to the Linux infrastructure team for support to the application development team(s)
- Building and maintaining tools to manage deployment activities
- Providing role separation for development work from administration work
- Maintaining the application development team(s) standard servers and services
- Providing support for Jenkins, SonarQube, Nagios, and other tools
- Managing COTS tools required to support the application development team(s) (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with continuous monitoring tools
- Experience developing in Java, C, C++, or similar languages
- Experience with Jenkins and/or SonarQube
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Marketing & IT Service Provider Infinite Possibilities.