This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking to hire a Java Developer.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java Development experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong experience with Spring Boot, JEE, IoC / DI, JPA, Hibernate
- Strong experience with AWS services and infrastructure (AWS SQS, SMS, Lambda, API Gateway / Portal, Route56, EBS, Fargate, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
- Strong practitioner of Agile methodology applications to SDLC
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues
- Experience with JBoss 7.0 or Wildfly, JMS, HornetMQ, RabbitMQ
- Understand principles and best practices of RESTful development
- Databases: MSSQL , MySQL/Aurora, NoSQL / DynamoDB
- Knowledge of the CICD, Pipelines, Maven, GIT, versioning and release management best practices
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Ability to setup and maintain MongoDB clusters
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Marketing & IT Service Provider Infinite Possibilities.