This job is no longer accepting applications.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 14th March, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a contractual position.
Duration: 12 months. The contract may be extendable depending on requirement of the business.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The main purpose of this position is to identify key risks in the Technology Division’s supply chain and suggest control measures, reporting & follow-up activities of Telenor’s Supply Chain Business Assurance for monitoring compliance of Telenor’s HSSE & SA requirements in the Supply Chain as outlined by the Telenor Supplier Conduct Principles, through supply chain business partners.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
- To reduce supply chain risks by supplier capacity building and implementation of Technology HSE guidelines/procedures & supplier conduct principles
- To keep a strong check on the suppliers H&S practices through monitoring and compliance checks
- To build partnership and collaboration with suppliers to achieve responsible supply chain.
How will your Typical Day look like:
- Carry out inspections in the field to assess and ensure HSE compliance by field teams
- Investigate workplace accidents, perform root cause analysis, decide upon consequence and preventive actions and share lessons learnt with concerned parties.
- Carry out capacity building and awareness session on key technology H&S risks
- To validate data and compliance reporting of supply chain business partners
- Follow up with business partners for the closure of non-conformities
- Support in development of HSE guidelines and procedures for the reduction of risks
- Assess, and control H&S risk elements, and provide consultation, and develop programs, improvement plans that ensure the high-risk network sites are safe.
- Ensure the company compliance with all occupational H&S regulations, local legislations, and lead the H&S governmental relations and communications.
Your Career Path:
- Can move horizontally or vertically to other and more challenging roles within HSE and outside including Internal HSE & CSR
What we’re looking for?
- Graduate from a HEC recognized institute
- Internationally recognized certifications pertaining to the field of HSE including Lead Auditor Courses on SA 8000, ISO14001, 45001 & NEBOSH IGC etc.
- Specialized trainings in work at height, electrical safety and road safety.
- Minimum three years’ experience in related industry/function
- H&S Technical background
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Good vendors and stakeholders management skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Be up to date with latest trends in the industry and HSE related regulations
- Good communication skills
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting our customers to what matters most. Empowering societies