Business Analyst - (210000XN)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To perform research, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data related to markets, operations, finance and other areas related to the assigned tasks / projects. Prepare communication and high-level presentations for Senior Management.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- BBA / BSC (Preference will be given to MBA)
- 2 years' banking experience with a Business Function under Product Management / Business Planning
Skills & Requirements:
- Must possesses understanding of Project Management
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Must have ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Must have strong communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail
Primary Location: PK-SD-Karachi
Work Locations: 7041-HBL Tower G-4 Block -7 KDA Scheme # 5 , Near Teen Talwar, Clifton Karachi Karachi
Function: Corporate Strategy
Your application has been successfully submitted.