Teller Services Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Teller Services Officer
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Category: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Retail Banking Groups
Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chakwal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Fateh Jang, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kohat, Larkana, Makran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mardan, Mian Walli, Mirpur (AJK), Mirpur Khas, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Muzaffargarh, Naushahro Feroze, Nawabshah, Okara, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahimyar Khan, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Sukkur, Swat, Tobatek Singh, Vehari, Badin, Khuzdar
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: Minimum Graduation from HEC Recognized Institutes/Universities
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Apply By: Mar 21, 2021
- MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals, who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success.
- We require qualified and motivated professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work, to fill the position of Teller Services Officer.
- Facilitate the customers by receiving and paying cash
- Handle and control cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately in line with SBP regulations and guidelines
- Facilitate the customers in time through the posting of transactions in the system
- Improve technical and operational skills to achieve customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations
- Be able to work under pressure and be ready to achieve higher level of efficiency and effectiveness for maximum customer satisfaction.
Criteria for Hiring TSOs:
Eligibility criteria will be based on but not limited to below-mentioned areas/points:
- Minimum Graduation from HEC Recognized Institutes/Universities.
- Candidates awaiting their final academic results are not eligible to apply.
- Age should not exceed 26 years as of March 31, 2021.
- NTS Written Test.
- All Cities
- Please provide updated contact details such as address, Cell Number, and email address etc. for future correspondence and keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters for the written test. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short-listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letter.
- Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Committed Customer Services, Pressure Management, Cash Handling,
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MCB Bank Limited is one of the largest Banks in Pakistan with a total customer base exceeding 7 million.