This job is no longer accepting applications.
Experience: 2 to 3 Years (Water treatment plant and system operations)
• Analytical skills
• Detail oriented
• Mechanical skills.
• Operate and maintain the Reverse Osmosis Plant to produce optimum quality, potable water.
• Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
• Inspect service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps.
• Conduct regular inspections of the physical plan.
• Maintains all required records such as operating logs, chemical and repair part inventories, maintenance logs; distributes information to internal and external personnel.
• Determine and maintain proper flow rates and in accordance with water consumption demand.
• Collect water samples to be used by labs for water analysis testing for regulation compliance.
• Performs minor corrective maintenance on plant equipment.
• Performs other related duties required from time to time.
Job Category: RO Operator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: F-45
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The company is serving basic water treatment requirement of our industrial consumers, like Filters, Softeners, De-Ionizer, Chemicals for Boiler & Cool...