Assistant Manager | E - Commerce & Consumers Insight
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Department: Marketing AD
Location: Lahore Head Office
Required Experience:5-8 years
Required Qualification: MBA Special Skills:1) Excellent communication(Verbal & Written) & interpersonal skills 2) Analytical and decision makin
- Responsibilities>End-to-end E-Commerce Management – Logistics set-up, Supply
- Chain Operations Management, developing operational SOP’s for an automated
- system, Pricing, SKU selection, E-Shop setup, social media management, third
- party multi-vendor management and budgeting.
- >Generate actionable
- consumer insights to drive new product development, create product USP’s, and
- cross-functional collaboration with product team and R&D to generate new
- points of technical differentiation.
- >Manage all research
- needs of the organization; spectrum of work ranges from identifying research
- needs and vendor selection to finalization of reports and presentation to the
- >Manage Brand
- Template, Brand Health Tracking, Product Clinics/CLT, Consumer Segmentation and
- Mystery Shopping.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PEL is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan.