This job is no longer accepting applications.
Infinite Group is looking for a qualified professional Site Engineer.
- The candidate shall be responsible for planning, co-ordination, management and supervision of all on-site construction related activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liasing with architect, engineers, contractors and management
- Ensuring quality of on-site construction work by implementing plans in accordance with technical designs / drawings
- Ensuring construction work is completed in targeted timelines
- Supervising on-site staff
- Issuing purchase requisition to procurement officer for required materials in a timely manner
- Prepare quantity estimates to assign required resources.
- Responsible to carry out material inspections and liaise with Client Representatives.
- Prepare work progress reports.
- Attend project monthly meetings.
- To maintain the site manpower and resources.
- Manages sub-contractors
- Surveying and record keeping
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Cross-check sub-contractor invoice
- Oversee surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
- To read & understand the Drawings of Architecture, Structure, Electrical, Plumbing (Water supply, Drainage & sanitaryDrawings)
- To Verify & approved the Labor Payment (Daily wages of Labor) & submit it into Accounts office.
- Provided Technical & Field work / activities reports to General Manager & Project In charge.
- To check & verify the Bills of contractors, Sub-contractors & local vendors.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Managing the Construction Material on Construction Site.
- Making the Bills of Construction Works or Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) with respect of Measurements.
- Preparing Status Reports, Presentations As & When Required
- Checking the form work and steel placement as per approved drawings.
- Checking the layout work of proposed building.
- Preparing bar bending schedule, quantity and cost estimation as per drawings.
First Shift (Day)
Mar 25, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Infiniti - the resource group was established in 2005 and has evolved to a diversified multinational group. We operate at a wide range of business sco...