Trainee Engineer Electronics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To gain practical experience and training related to Instrumentation & Control department's function.
- To gain practical experience during training.
- Attend theoretical training sessions and participate in training activities in workshops.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc./BE Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA in B.Sc./BE.
- Age limit: 26 years.
- Working conditions mostly outdoor.
- Comply with HSE policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Continue to invest in human resource through training, development and promotions from within whenever possible in order to meet future expansion need...