This job is no longer accepting applications.
Department: Customer Services Department Reporting to: Service Manager
Required Experience:3-5 years
Required Qualification: B.Tech Mechanical
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Resolve the most critical problems in appliances.
- Provide telephonic guidance and propose a solution to
- outstation customers / ASCs for generic faults in appliances.
- Arrangements of spares for complaints from Parts section of
- the service center.
- Provide attended and critical complaints’ feedback to
- Service Manager on a daily basis.
- Keep follow-up and coordinate with workshop and field
- technicians to maintain updated information on repair status.
- Ensure complaints are being attended according to the company’s
- Prepare and maintain necessary documents and reports.
- Ensure the controlling and effective utilization of the
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PEL is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan.