This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Title: Associate - Operations
Department: New Verticals
Location: Islamabad & Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Associate - Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of the warehouse in Pakistan. The successful candidate will ensure that our operations are well-coordinated and productive. Your role revolves around setting up and implementing SOPs, and coaching the warehouse team to be operationally efficient.
- Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis.
- Responsible for steering the warehouse operations to the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives and process improvements.
- Allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency (scheduling).
- Liaise with the commercial department to actively manage fast and slow moving lines, manage spoilages, wastages and shrinkages etc. as well as successful implementation of returns, refunds, damaged and expired goods.
- Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately. Physical and system stock variation targets are kept within acceptable tolerance limits.
- Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures and work standards are met.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlookup, hookup, consolidations etc).
- In depth knowledge of operations and first principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.)
- Stakeholder management including with vendor goods delivery teams, residential and commercial neighbors and community.
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems, as well as demand forecasting and stock replenishment tools.
- Excellent knowledge of manpower planning and scheduling, including for off days, leaves, absences and variable demand requirements.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take the first bite, order food you love