Sales Manager - Non food
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Title: Sales Manager (Non-Food)
You wanted something simpler, so we made it. A team of problem solvers, designers, and thinkers, working around the clock to make online ordering easy, fast and fun. Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food and non-food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants and shops online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Sales Manager (Non-Food) to drive sales and business development for our on-demand rider service. The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
- Manage a portfolio of non-food accounts (E-commerce & Retail) and exceed goals for account activation, retention, development, and maintenance.
- Responsible for growth and profitability from the non-food accounts
- Establish the development of the annual sales plan and achievement of KPIs to constantly improve the sales funnel
- Responsible for monitoring performance by streamlining processes involving a system of reports and communication
- Responsible for managing and growing the sales team
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in field sales, with 1-2 years in a team lead role
- Proven sales experience preferably with e-commerce or start-ups is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM is a plus
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven individual to deliver results
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data to come up with actionable strategies for growth.
- Self-driven with ability to take on and create new assignments. Willing and eager to learn and deliver the extra mile.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment in cross functional and cross-cultural teams
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Exhibits the competencies: Drive for results, action-oriented, problem solving & analytical thinking
- Adaptability to change
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take the first bite, order food you love