Manager - Pickup
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Title: Manager - Pickup
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love food panda!
food panda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering with our signature pink boxes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide, and also making sure we own the country’s food landscape.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What's on the Menu for You to Do?
- Develop and implement procedures that increase the orders exponentially for the pickup function nationwide.
- Identify areas of the pickup process that need improvement and implement an enhanced process for a better vendor experience.
- In addition to contacting potential vendors to forge new contracts, you must also acquire deals from new and existing vendors.
- Create cost effective distribution plans and identify prime locations for pick-up.
- Work with operations on all significant metrics to ensure fail rates are optimized and customer experience is top-notch.
- To establish, maintain and manage strong relationships with customers, vendors, and prospects.
- Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
- Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques.
- Preparation of offers and conducting of negotiations
- Track the rate of success of the entire process and continue to make adjustments when necessary.
- Responsibility and realization of quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Supervise and drive team members and exhibit excellent leadership and management skills
- Work with marketing to create and execute campaigns for Pickup orders
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Masters are preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in operations, business development and management.
- High level of independence, self-confidence and responsibility.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to relocate to another location within the region.
- Fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English and Urdu.
- Experience in restaurant or e-commerce industry is a plus.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take the first bite, order food you love