This job is no longer accepting applications.
10 - 15 years
45 - 50 years
Qualifications & Experience:
• A Chartered Accountant preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Law. At least 10 years of relevant experience with 5 years in similar capacity in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry.
• Leadership, vision and foresight are the key skills required to perform the job. The candidate should have a knack for details, observance of rules & laws and a compulsion for good governance. Strong business and legal acumen, analytical, problem solving, communication, integrity and people skills are some of the essential requirements of the job.
• To develop a reliable and robust Governance & Compliance system and implement best governance practices across the organization and its subsidiaries.
• To monitor compliance related activities.
• To review, analyze and report on business performance of subsidiaries and JV partners.
• To develop the Sustainability Report for PARCO and its Group companies.
• To ensure excellence in corporate governance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• To review audit/finance/board papers of group companies and assist management for the board/committee meetings with respect to compliance with business, environment and corporate governance.
• To analyze and evaluate group’s financial reports and identify areas of potential compliance, risk and underperformance whilst reviewing the opportunities for improvement.
• To make recommendations for effective and efficient technology controls to improve efficiency and business continuity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), is a Joint Venture between the Government of Pakistan (60%) and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (40%), through its Mubadala I...