This job is no longer accepting applications.
10 - 15 years
Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
45 - 50 years
Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably with an MBA degree. At least 10 years of ERM experience with 5 years in similar capacity in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry.
• Leadership, vision and foresight are the key skills required to perform the job. The candidate should have a knack for finding opportunities in crises and the ability to see the upside of risk management function. Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving, communication, integrity and people skills are some of the essential requirements of the job.
• To develop Enterprise Risk Management System and Framework.
• To establish Risk Registers for the entire company including its associates & subsidiaries.
• To execute Risk Management function while ensuring legal, contractual, HSE, QA/QC and Regulatory compliances.
• To facilitate Financial and Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
• To ensure that risk reporting mechanism is in place.
• To prepare and present risk management reports/proposals and monitor risk related activities.
• Development of business continuity plans.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), is a Joint Venture between the Government of Pakistan (60%) and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (40%), through its Mubadala I...