SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (MATERIALS CONTROL)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
10 - 15 years
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) / Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
40 - 45 years
Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferably with MBA having at least 10 years’ experience in middle/senior management preferably in the Oil and Gas or large Process/Manufacturing industry.
• Should have hands-on experience of supply chain management including local and foreign procurement and inventory management including in depth knowledge about specifications of different equipment and materials used in refinery / pipeline industry.
• The candidate should have excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills. Working knowledge of ERP system such as SAP is mandatory. The candidate Should be fully conversant with Supply Chain Best Practices.
• Review all equipment/services requirement provided by the end user.
• Review all Purchase and Service Requisitions including inventory items in terms of specifications/scope of work.
• Validate approvals for Purchase and Service Requisitions, proprietary/single source items according to procurement policy.
• Utilize the enterprise inventory planning system.
• Check ROP / MSL of available stock levels on the basis of consumption history.
• Suggest alternate/cost effective brands for enhancement of competition.
• Conduct user awareness / training sessions.
• Supervise effective and efficient utilization and performance evaluation of resource.
• Conduct review of insurance material, obsolete and slow moving material to minimize risk.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), is a Joint Venture between the Government of Pakistan (60%) and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (40%), through its Mubadala I...