SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (FOREIGN PROCUREMENT)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
10 - 15 years
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Master of Business Administration
35 - 40 years
Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA having at least 10 years’ experience of Procurement from foreign sources preferably in Oil & Gas industry. Should have hands-on experience in Management of Freight Forwarders, custom agents, shipping line and inland transporters. Should be able to prepare Foreign Procurement related Tender documents, execution of Contracts, review and analyze various procurement related analytical reports and presentations for Management. Knowledge of Pakistan Custom Tariff, HS Codes, SROs & CGOs, GOP directives is essential.
• The candidate should have excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and Man Management skills. Working knowledge of ERP system such as SAP is mandatory.
• Management of procurement of goods from foreign sources preferably in oil and gas industry in order to develop and implement effective controls to ensure foreign procurement activities are performed in line with company procurement policy.
• Management of freights forwarders, customs agents, shipping line and inland transporters etc.
• Preparation of procurement related tender documents and handling of purchase requisitions
• Preparation, review and analysis of various, procurement related analytical reports.
• Retrieval of Indemnity Bonds, Corporate Guarantees, Bank Guarantees and Refund from Customs.
• Preparation and execution of contracts and managing clearance of sea and air shipments.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD. (PARCO), is a Joint Venture between the Government of Pakistan (60%) and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (40%), through its Mubadala I...