Expert A2P Business
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location : Islamabad
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 7th March 2021
Expert A2P Business
The role would directly report to Manager International Business who looks after two portfolios of Roaming and A2P. This role is a single contributor who is expected to completely manage all A2P related tasks individually.
- Complete relationship management with existing and new A2P partners (aggregators) who contribute to this over 3B PKR portfolio.
- Manage and renew existing contracts. Identify and Independently onboard new accounts (aggregators) ensuring business growth
- Make presentations for management on A2P business outlook, traffic analysis, future potential, SWOT analysis etc.
- Handle daily operations related to A2P including partners’ queries and complaints, Sender ID registrations, bundle additions, M-Ad campaigns, audit requirements etc.
- Ensure timely payments’ recovery from business partners keeping credit burden under contract limit.
- Design and execute Mobile Advertisement campaigns, Robocalls (different call flows) with precision marketing ensuring timely execution and great results for partners
- Ensure lawful business activity by regularly monitoring traffic, SIDs (Sender IDs or masks), pricing of aggregators and corporate accounts, PTA regulations, internal compliance guidelines and various reports.
- Do industry benchmarking , take feedback from business partners, propose price revisions and work up business models
- Manage and plan to ensure the financial performance of the A2P business is met and plan corrective actions
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert A2P?
- Bachelors or an MBA from a reputable institute.
- Experience of A2P business preferably 2-3 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a courage to say ‘No’
- A history of accomplishing challenging projects and streamlining operations
- A go-getter attitude who offers more solutions than states problems
- Great analytics, number-crunching and out-of-box thinking
- Strong follow-up and MS Office skills
Why Join Jazz?
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to Jazz, Pakistan's leading telecom service provider. Stay posted for the latest updates & on-the-spot customer care.