This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs. You must have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for quality. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work successfully
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- Be part of a team developing ow-latency, high-availability, and performance intensive applications
- Application(s) being tested will include both Windows-based applications and Cloud-based applications.
- Testing Performance, usability, and ensuring products meeting requirements
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Learn and grow in new technologies such latest ML/AI, RPA, cloud services, and be part of large-scale industry transformations
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Strong attention to detail, logic, problem-solving, written and interpersonal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills
- QA (Quality Analysis) and UAT (User acceptance testing) team experience prior to releases to production will be an asset.
- Should have good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Should have good hands on experience in developing manual and automation test cases
- Preference to candidates who have knowledge of scripting or programming.
- Should be able to understand test requirements in Cloud, database, and Web application technology.
- Should be able to execute manual and automation test scripts in a GIT version control environment.
- Should have a good understanding of Agile Methodology working in a team environment
- Good spoken and written English
- Creative, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Preferred to have experience and knowledge of aws services, and lambda functions. Other cloud provider experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with a technology focus
Why Odyssey Analytics?
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Odyssey is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Odyssey Analytics is their firm.
We offer highly competitive salary, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A New Era In Technology Transformation