This job is no longer accepting applications.
4 to 5 years:
4 to 5 years
Manager Production required in Karachi for a well-reputed Textile Company. Candidates having a graduation degree along with 4 to 5 years of production experience in textile industry are encouraged to apply.
The position of Manager Production requires mandatory skills in production, operations, and supply chain in textile industry.
- Oversee the production cycle and drawing up a production schedule.
- Supervise the operations and machinery to facilitate the execution of daily manufacturing operations.
- Completes production plan by revising schedules, resolving problems and reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain the quality standards and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data, answering questions and responding to requests.
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
Kindly mention the job title Manager Production in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 2th March, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hasnain Tanweer Associates - HTA is providing world-class Human Resource Service and jobs in Pakistan for Pakistani job seekers