Director Marketing & Communications
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Develop strategic marketing plan addressing critical issues relating to marketing and communication including campaigns, events, digital & social medial marketing and public relations.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and marketing trends.
- Institute and implement strategies that strengthen ICAP brand subsequently impacting growth and promotion of the profession in a positive manner.
- Establish and foster strong working relationship with the industry leaders and other stakeholders.
- Manage the creative design of ICAP’s marketing and communication activities and materials.
- Actively oversee coordination with media & advertising agencies to timely produce high quality publication and promotional material within budget.
- Oversee the conduct of counselling sessions and ensure visible presence of ICAP at the educational expos and other opportunities.
- Develop short and long term plans and budgets for the marketing /communication/public & media relations activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial budgets to ensure that ongoing services are in-line with agreed contracts.
- Develop and lead marketing & communication team, plan and prioritize set objectives, conduct appraisals and provide support for continuous improvement in their performance and results.
- The candidate should be a master degree holder majoring in marketing with HEC recognized university or a reputed foreign university.
- He/she should have extensive hands on and strategic level experience in marketing, media management and public relations, with 5 years at senior management l
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A professional body of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan symbolizing accountants engaged in public practice, business, industry, trade and commerce.