Trainee Network Support Engineer( Customer Care )
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description :
- Hired engineer will undergo an extensive, all-round training for initial 4 weeks and thereafter he will be placed in Technical Assistance Center (TAC) initially for 4 weeks (on-job training) where he would handle technical queries of customers telephonically relating to Nayatel's FTTH services.
- Moreover, all manpower requirements in departments like Transmission, IP-Core, Systems, NGN, Access, Electrical and Video Headend are covered by transferring engineers from TAC on merit.
- BE or above in (electronics / telecom / computer) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 70% marks in matric, FSc and a good GPA/% in engineering.
- No prior job experience is required. Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication with strong follow through and ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility e.g. CCNA. CCNP, CCIE, MSCE, VMware Certified etc.
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson LeantAward
- Idea Award
- Nest Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter
Full Time/Permanent - Rotating (Day/Night)
21 - 28
Bachelors ( Minimum BS/BE (Electrical/Electronics/Telecom/Computer Systems Engineering) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 70% marks in matric, intermediate and a good CGPA in engineering. )
Fresh - Less than 1 Year
30000 - 35000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience the best Internet, HD Cable TV, Phone and other innovative services at affordable rates with Nayatel FTTH connection.