Senior Support Executive( Revenue )
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description :
Selected candidate will be responsible;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle calls/receipts/invoices/payments from the customers as per KPIs and solve their issues regarding billing and maintain records through data entry and filing.
- Should be confident, team player multi-tasking and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with an ability to work in teams under pressure.
- Identifying customers needs, provide information and providing better solutions.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility
- Round the year trainings
- Performance based incentives.
- Opportunity to be part of interviews and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual raise, leave encasement etc.
- Friendly and motivated work environment.
- Selected Candidate will have to sign a contract of One Year.
Nayatel is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Time/Permanent - Day Shift
21 - 30
Bachelors ( BA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA )
Fresh - Less than 1 Year
30000 - 35000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience the best Internet, HD Cable TV, Phone and other innovative services at affordable rates with Nayatel FTTH connection.