GM Project & Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Education: B.E Mechanical
Experience: 5 – 6 Years experience in relevant field.
Other Skills: Proficient knowledge of Project Risk and Feasibility analysis. Candidate also should have good Interpersonal and Technical skills.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Human Capital established as unique diversified consulting firm with focus on Executive Search Placement.