This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Port Qasim / Hub
No Of Positions: Two (2)
Education: Bachelors / Masters in Supply Chain
Experience: 5-7 years in the relevant field
Other Skills: Should be proficient in communication skills
Salary: Market Competitive
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Human Capital established as unique diversified consulting firm with focus on Executive Search Placement.