This job is no longer accepting applications.
Qualification: Minimum 4-year degree preferably in BCS/BS
The iENGINEERING Applied Research Group is a group of technology evangelists, software engineers, and data scientists working together to pursue game-changing advances in artificial intelligence and to develop cutting-edge tools for solving complex real-world problems for the US transportation industry. We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for a competent and professional full-stack Node.js developer. The developer will be working within the Applied Research Group to build web applications to expose the technology and tools developed by the core research team.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Expert-level understanding and hands-on experience in Node.js, Express, Socket.IO, and Angular or ReactJS. Able to develop and maintain highly scalable and responsive web applications with Angular or ReactJS frontend and Node.js backend.
- Be able to work independently and get involved in the complete design and development of the applications from conception to development and deployment. Must be able to take decisions in terms of what technology stack to use for a particular use case.
- Should be familiar with source control tools such as Git.
- Should have strong software architecture skills. Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Maintain legacy applications in .NET Core.
- Have strong experience with relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Should be familiar with cloud platforms especially AWS. GCP and Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Sound understanding of .NET Framework, especially .NET Core
- Strong Web Development concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
iENGINEERING Corporation is a global information-engineering firm specializing in the development of engineering and collaborative e-business applicat...