Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Qualification: Minimum 4-year degree preferably in BCS/BS
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues
- Proactively disseminate project information to all stakeholders
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk
- Ensure that the solution is of acceptable quality
- Develop Solutions and related products
- Ability to identify skills and assign responsibilities accordingly
- Perform regular code review of assigned team members
- Ability to manage each aspect of product release from a technical standpoint
- Ability to ship high quality software on time
- Investigate new technologies and create technical specifications
- Capability of integrating different software modules
- Sound understanding of .NET Framework
- Understanding of all phases of the development process
- Proven experience of building a software development team
- Have strong software architecture skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
iENGINEERING Corporation is a global information-engineering firm specializing in the development of engineering and collaborative e-business applicat...