This job is no longer accepting applications.
‘vServices Ltd.’ is a UK based software-development company that believes in cultivating distinctive-long term relationships with our employees by providing them an adequate diverse culture, a workplace where they can explore their technical and managerial expertise. At vServices Ltd., we believe that our passion is what defines us and drives us to become better each day.
Job title: PHP Developer
Do you possess technical knowledge and expertise to work on web or application development in a challenging yet energetic environment? We are looking for an individual who is proficient with PHP programming and modules. The eligible candidate must be responsible to work as a PHP developer, by understanding server side programming, front-end technologies, developing, and maintaining the related services as per the requirement of the projects.
· Must possess the ability to fix and test programming and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and websites on different browsers.
· Scrutinizing existing projects in order to identify bugs and performance issues and guide the team to study and learn from previous and existing products.
· MySQL Queries and databases performance optimization and must have knowledge of SQL databases.
Inspect, convey and implement developing requirements for the system design process, considering website usability, web efficiency and database configuration; research and convey the implementation alternatives for new application features
Must have serious attitude towards the tasks assigned and must communicate to resolve disagreements, prioritize needs, create content criteria and solve issues as an experienced professional.
Develop procedures through basic and advanced PHP development concepts to revise or amend websites; advise improvement measures; refine guidelines for website content; select design tools/ applications or programming languages.
Research and develop upgraded programming practices and innovations, participation in professional web development workshops or conferences for contemporary technical knowledge.
Salary and benefits:
· Performance-based incentives
· Extra-curricular activities
· Salary range between PKR 40K – 60K based on the work experience and performance.
Candidates who possess technical mastery in above mentioned requirements can send their resume on Whatsapp +923212525738 with subject line “PHP Developer”
Application Deadline: 24/02/2021
Expected Start Date: 17/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
Salary: Rs60,000.00 per month
- PHP: 3 years (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.